So rather than give away my full BBQ sauce recipe (which many people won't take the time to make) here's a "cheater's version " that will get you 95% of the way there.
60-Minute BBQ Sauce
- 12 oz Dogfish Head 60-Minute IPA
- 2 Tbsp Penzey's Spices BBQ of the Americas
- 2 cups of KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce (it's a little sweet, but makes a good base)
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup to 2/3 of a cup of vinegar (I've used cider, white balsamic, and red wine vinegar all to good effect).
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
So there you have it. This sauce works best with pork and chicken.